Can it already be 2015? Time feels like it is just flying these days. Here I sit.. 38 weeks and two days and so ready to meet and hold my little girl!. The last time I updated I was only about 13ish weeks. So as you can guess a lot has changed! My instincts were spot on and I was so excited when we found out that this little one was a girl!! Mike was uber excited as well!
| Its A Girl!!!! |
We celebrated by taking some super cute announcement pics thanks to my talented sis in law Leslie and going shopping for some small PINK clothes!!
![]() |
| I was abt 19 ish weeks in these pics |
The name that we have chosen Is Ellen Lucille Smith. We are naming her after one of my biggest role models. my grandma Kempton ( my mommy's mom) who's name is Lucille and I just love the name Ellen. We had been playing with names for a while and could not agree on any of them. But the day that I came home with Ellen Lucille we just knew it was to be that!!
I constantly think about Ellen. What will she look like? What will her hobbies be? I worry about being a good Mom and providing her the very best that we can. Its insane the amount of love that you can feel for someone that you haven't even met yet. She makes me want to be a better person all together!!
![]() |
| First belly shot! 19 Weeks |
![]() |
| 24 Weeks |
![]() |
| Hello Third Tri 28 Weeks |
![]() |
| Christmas Pics 32 weeks |
![]() |
| Getting Huge!!! 36 Weeks |
I feel like I have done everything necessary to prepare myself for this little ones arrival and all that is left to do is wait....
So until next time..
With Love,
Heather Smith

.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment